Investing in real estate is no easy decision. From navigating complicated legal jargon to finishing mountains of paperwork, completing the process can be confusing and time-consuming. One of the best ways to streamline the process is by hiring a real estate attorney. Our experts explain everything you need to know about real estate law.
What Is A Real Estate Attorney?
While the job title may seem simple, a real estate lawyer fills many more roles than just helping purchase or sell property. Our main goals at Handin Law are:
- Explaining in detail the contract and other documents and process of the transaction.
- Keeping you from making expensive mistakes.
- Make sure every step of the transaction follows state and national law.
- Resolving any conflicts between parties.
Unlike other lawyers, real estate attorneys undergo special training to handle property issues efficiently and effectively. Some of their many specializations include laws applying to deeds, estate planning, property tax, real property, titles, and zoning. As they are licensed in the state they practice, they have a vast knowledge of the laws and regulations specific to the area. Real estate lawyers in Florida may also fulfill the role of your closing agent. Hiring an attorney, such as those at Handin Law, specializing in real estate is in your best interest.
Do I Need A Real Estate Lawyer?
Under Florida law, you do not need to retain a real estate lawyer to complete your transaction. However, entrusting an attorney will make the entire process easier. Retaining the right attorney can help with amendments, closings, and contracts. You may want to consider hiring an attorney when there’s a:
Again, people in Florida do not require a real estate attorney to aid in buying or selling property. However, hiring a professional also helps protect parties. Paperwork Review
One of the best ways a real estate lawyer can assist you is by navigating paperwork. At Handin Law, we have experience reviewing complicated documents to ensure all details are correct. We assess documents such as mortgage documents, property tax documents, purchase agreements, title insurance policies, and transfer documents.
Whether you are buying or selling property, a real estate attorney will ensure the entire process is legal and binding. Understanding the process is critical to a successful transaction. Your lawyer will walk you through every step and ensure everything is clear and risks are mitigated. By retaining Handin Law, you can guarantee we have your best interests in mind.
The Handin Law Advantage
Since 1969, Gary I. Handin, P.A. has been representing South Florida in their real estate transactions. Handin Law provides services you can trust unlike other attorneys in the area. Some things that set our law office apart include:
Florida Home Title Company
Since 1993, Gary I. Handin, P.A. has been the proud owner and president of Florida Home Title Company. While Florida Home Title Company does not offer legal representation, they can assist with aspects such as due diligence, title searches, document preparation, and closing attendance. As they work closely with Handin Law, they can hand over any legal issues to a real estate attorney for proper assistance and representation.
Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund
As a member of the Fund, Handin Law minimizes the risk to both our law firm and our clients. For over 50 years, the Fund has continued to support and promote the success of real estate attorneys by providing valuable, relevant, and timely information.
Unlike other law offices in South Florida, Handin Law has the proven experience to represent your best interests. Our specialties include:
- Refinancing And Reverse Mortgages: Consulting a real estate attorney to refinance your home or enter a reverse mortgage is crucial. At Handin Law, we are more than a liaison between you and your lender. We review all documents, explain the terms of the agreement, and do our best to benefit you.
- Residential And Commercial Lease Agreements: Whether you’re a prospective tenant or landlord, hiring a real estate attorney helps to clarify and protect your rights under any circumstance. Our diligence and reputation help negotiate your lease agreement based on your needs.
- Title Insurance: Handin Law provides both lender’s protection and owner’s coverage to protect you even after closing. Having title insurance is critical to give you peace of mind.
Real Estate Attorneys In South Florida
Trusting someone with vast experience in real estate law is your best option to get the desired results. At Handin Law, our expert law team has proudly represented various real estate clients since 1969.
From navigating and negotiating your contract to closing, we are here for you every step of the way. If you have questions about our real estate services, call us at 1-877-815-4560.